Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping costs are determined by the weight of your package, your shipping address and our carriers current rate. There is a shipping cost calculator at the bottom of your shopping cart page.
- How long does shipping take?
- Typically shipping takes 3 to 5 business days. During holiday seasons and special sales events shipping may take up to an additional 5 to 10 business.For all orders (our online store, ebay, amazon, etc), please allow 1-2 business days for processing. All orders placed on weekends or after our normal business hours may not be processed and shipped until the next business day. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm Pacific time.
Shipping Options (Shipping times DO NOT include processing days):
First Class Mail: 2-5 business days
Standard Post: 2-3 business days
Priority 1 day: 1 business day
Priority 2 day: 2 business days
- Do you ship outside of the US?
- Yes, we ship anywhere that has a postal address.
- How long does international shipping take?
- International orders can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks for delivery and are shipped through United States Postal Service. Customs clearance can take an additional 5-7 days for processing in the United States and in Italy. All international orders are insured in case of loss or theft. International orders may also be subject to Customs Clearance Fees, which are the responsibilities of the buyer.
- I can't find pomade 3 packs or 5 packs, did you discontinue them?
- No, but we did change the layout of our site to make it easier to navigate and put less stress on mobile devices. To purchase a 3 pack / 5 pack / 32oz tub, select your preferred hold, then select the size you want in the size drop down menu.
- What is the difference between your limited edition pomades and your original pomades?
- Our limited edition cans have a special collaboration label on them, the actual pomade in the can is either our Original Hold Pomade or Firme (Strong) Hold pomade, respectively.
- I am interested in carrying Suavecito Pomade at my business, how do I get information about wholesale prices?
- Please visit our wholesale section to learn more about our wholesale program by clicking here.
- What is the difference between Suavecito Pomade Firme Hold and Suavecito Pomade Strong Hold?
- Our Strong Hold pomade and Firme Hold pomade are actually the same product. If you look closely at the label on the can you will notice that one side says "FIRME HOLD" and the other side says "STRONG HOLD".
- How can I contact you with questions about my order?
- Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form. We respond to questions between the hours of 8am and 5pm PST Mon - Fri.
- Can I stop by the Suavecito HQ to make a purchase?
- Yes! We are located at 2831 W 1st St, Santa Ana, CA 92703.
- What shops/stores in my area carry your products?
- We will happily look in our system to find a location near you that carries our products if you ask us via email at email@example.com or use our contact form. Please remember to include your city, state and zip.
- How do I get Suavecito Pomade Stickers?
- Although we are not selling stickers on our website, you can mail in for our featured design stickers by sending us a self addressed pre-stamped envelope and $1 to: "Gimme My Stickers" P.O. Box 2101 Santa Ana, CA 92707